Calls to Action
- john a chew on Look Out for Crash Like ’87 – Only Worse (Video)
- Michael on Today’s Key Gold Headlines – 3/31/14
- Eddie van der Walt on Top Signs the Dollar Is Doomed
- admin on Go For Gold This Tax Season (Video)
- People Will Run To Gold In Next Crisis (Video) | Destroy the System on People Will Run to Gold in the Next Crisis (Video)
Monthly Archives: September 2012
The geniuses at the Federal Reserve have concocted a bold new plan to revive the U.S. economy — print a bunch of money, loan it to Americans at super low interest rates so they can speculate on rising real estate prices, extract the appreciated equity and spend it on consumer goods. In other words, build an economy of real estate, by real estate, and for real estate. The only problem is we’ve been there and done that. The last time it almost destroyed the U.S.economy. I guess almost isn’t quite good enough for the Fed, so now it’s determined to finish the job.