Calls to Action
- Augustine on Peter Schiff: Just Wait Until the Gold Market Turns (Video)
- Fred Murray on The Great Reflation
- Alan on Remarkable New “Chocolate Bar” Gold Product (Video)
- Smack MacDougal on Jim Grant: Gold Is a Bet against Fiat Money (Video)
- admin on The Biggest Loser Wins
Monthly Archives: September 2012
The geniuses at the Federal Reserve have concocted a bold new plan to revive the U.S. economy — print a bunch of money, loan it to Americans at super low interest rates so they can speculate on rising real estate prices, extract the appreciated equity and spend it on consumer goods. In other words, build an economy of real estate, by real estate, and for real estate. The only problem is we’ve been there and done that. The last time it almost destroyed the U.S.economy. I guess almost isn’t quite good enough for the Fed, so now it’s determined to finish the job.